About Assai Software Services B.V.
Assai provides complete control, support and precision for the world’s most important projects and operations.
We are an enthusiastic group of IT-professionals dedicated to the development and maintenance of software applications in an Oracle and Java environment. We have developed a successful application, called Assai, a Document Control and Management System which is specialized in supporting complex engineering and construction projects for industries including energy, transportation, infrastructure, and mining. Our application is used by a growing number of customers from around the world, including Europe, North America, the Middle East, West Africa, Southeast Asia, China, and Australia.
Assai has more than 60 people working for the company all over the world, including almost 50 at our Headquarters in Culemborg, the Netherlands. We also have a growing office in Kuala Lumpur and are exploring opportunities in other parts of the world as well.
We are a friendly and diverse group of colleagues, representing more than 15 different nationalities. This is our biggest strength, as well as an enormous drive, positive attitude, and a lot of enthusiasm to make every day a success.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Commercial Admin (40 hours per week) to join our team.
The Commercial Admin’s primary role is to help customers to get the best out of our products and services including Helpdesk support and Training. In addition, you will prepare and analyze reports, create certificates and follow up with colleagues on daily activities. In some instances, you may need to step in to help with First line Helpdesk Support.
What will you be doing?
- Providing a high-level of service and support to increase customer success in using Assai.
- Working with our in-house document control and management system – Assai;
- Keeping information about clients & leads in Salesforce up-to-date
- Maintaining and updating the list of Helpdesk contact details of the clients
- Creating and analysing reports;
- Creating simple financial proposals (M&S renewals, additional licenses, consultancy, etc);
- Updating Sales manual;
- Collecting information and creating go-live certificates and license statements;
You should have experience with Windows technology and various software packages, ideally SaaS. Furthermore, you:
- Have a good understanding of the software/SaaS industry.
- Enjoy taking time to build helpful relationships, earning the trust of others both outside and within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability.
- Have the ability to optimally resolve issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense.
- Are flexible.
- Are proactive with a can-do attitude, respect for others, and ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Have the ability to use communication skills and situational awareness to clearly deliver information to a variety of audiences.
- Have good problem solving skills.
- Are proficient in using MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Have good planning and organization skills.
- Are most and foremost – friendly, open-minded, and eager to learn something new!
- Work location is our office in Culemborg (the Netherlands).
- Flexibility to partially work from home.
- Full-time, fixed employment (40 hours/week).
- Competitive salary and conditions.
Apply for the job!
Are you interested or do you have any further questions? You can ask your questions or apply for this job by sending your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com.
If you don’t live in the Netherlands, we will not take your application into consideration.