We are currently looking for an allround marketeer.
The allround marketeer will be executing our marketing strategy in day-to-day marketing activities. At Assai, we work together, so she/he shouldn’t be afraid to roll up the sleeves, get things done, and set-up campaigns.
We are looking for
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role. We are looking for a curious and creative marketeer with a hands-on mentality. Together with our marketing manager and a marketing intern, you will generate leads through our various online and offline channels. Also, you will use your creative skills to guard and elevate our Assai brand.
You will use your outstanding marketing skills for the following:
- Execute marketing strategies and campaigns;
- Generating new business leads;
- Maintain the company’s social media presence;
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry related events;
- Optimize online traffic and drive more relevant leads to us;
- Understand our brand and create compelling campaigns by designing the proper collateral;
- Ensuring our brand is consistent over our whole omnichannel ecosystem.
- Monitoring the progress and results of campaigns and improve our performance over time.
Personal skills and requirements
- MBO/HBO level education;
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B;
- Demonstrable copywriting experience;
- Experience with web tools such as WordPress, HubSpot, Google Ads/Analytics and Canva is a plus;
- Experience working in an international organization is a plus;
- Experience in managing social media;
- Able to work together positively in a team, as well as independently;
- Thorough knowledge of the English language (both verbal and written);
- Strong attention to details and highly organized;
- Digital-first mindset;
- Creative & analytical skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Good time management and organizational abilities.
- 40 working hours per week.
- Work location: Culemborg, The Netherlands.
- Possibility for remote work from home to some extent.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- 25 vacation days per year (based on a 40-hours work week).
- Company paid professional education.
Assai provides complete control, support and precision for the world’s most important projects and operations.
We are an enthusiastic group of IT-professionals dedicated to the development and maintenance of software applications in an Oracle and Java environment. We have developed a successful application, called Assai, a Document Control and Management System which is specialized in supporting complex engineering and construction projects for industries including energy, transportation, infrastructure, and mining. Our application is used by a growing number of customers from around the world, including Europe, North America, the Middle East, West Africa, Southeast Asia, China, and Australia.
Assai has more than 65 people working for the company all over the world, including 45 at our Headquarters in Culemborg, the Netherlands. We also have a growing office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and we’ll be starting an office in Indore, India. We are a friendly and diverse group of colleagues, representing 18+ different nationalities, and we believe that this is part of our strength, as well as an enormous drive, positive attitude, and a lot of enthusiasm to make every day a success.
Apply through the form below. More questions? Email email@example.com
We do our hiring ourselves. If you’re an agency, do not reach out to help us. Candidates can fill out the form themselves.