40 hours/week Culemborg, The Netherlands
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager (40 hours per week) to join our team.
The Marketing Manager will be optimizing our marketing strategies as well as support preparing forecasts and managing leads. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns. He/she should be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. When you are an experienced marketing specialist who wants to make his/her ‘hands dirty’, then you could be our person!
We are looking for
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of 7+ years in a marketing role. We are looking for a curious and creative Marketing Manager with a hands-on mentality who will work closely with other colleagues to help articulate, support, maintain and elevate Assai. You will report to the CCO.
You will use your outstanding marketing skills for the following:
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing principles;
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and marketing plans;
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration across various teams;
- Generating new business leads;
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial and production departments;
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis and marketing best practices to build successful strategies;
- Partner with email performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics;
- Manage marketing budgets and analyze and improve trends;
- Overseeing branding, advertising and promotional campaigns;
- Think out-of-the-box and help to set up (and execute) marketing strategies and campaigns;
- Monitor the progress and results of activities and ensure cross-channel campaign integration and alignment, and report and use findings to improve the campaign planning and execution;
- Maintain the company’s social media & website presence;
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry related events.
- Optimize online traffic and drive more relevant leads to us.
- HBO/WO level (for example HBO Marketing, Sales & Communication);
- At least 7+ years of marketing experience (B2B, B2C);
- Proven marketing, strategic, analytical and implementation skills;
- Must possess a combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results;
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills;
- Strong time management and organizational abilities;
- Knowledge of online and offline marketing;
- Ability to take initiative, work independent and highly proactive;
- Eye for detail and analytical skills;
- Strong (English) language skills, preferably native-speaking;
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking;
- Experience with web editing tools such as WordPress and Canva; Experience with HubSpot as marketing automation tool, experience with Salesforce as CRM; Pre: experience with integration between various tools.
- Experience working in an international organization;
- Experience working with remote teams;
- Ability to adopt brand voice;
- Creative communication skills;
- Eager to learn and make sure that we have a strong cross-channel online presence;
- Experience in managing social media;
- Ability to present ideas;
- Excellent at building positive relationships and team working.
- Work location is preferably our office in Culemborg (the Netherlands).
- Flexibility to (partially) work from home.
- Full-time employment (40 hours/week).
- Competitive salary and conditions.
Apply for the job!
We would like to receive a CV and motivation. Tell us why you would like to work for Assai!
We can only invite you for an interview if you are living in the Netherlands and if you have a valid working permit.
Assai provides complete control, support and precision for the world’s most important projects and operations.
We are an enthusiastic group of IT-professionals dedicated to the development and maintenance of software applications in an Oracle and Java environment. We have developed a successful application, called Assai, a Document Control and Management System which is specialized in supporting complex engineering and construction projects for industries including energy, transportation, infrastructure, and mining. Our application is used by a growing number of customers from around the world, including Europe, North America, the Middle East, West Africa, Southeast Asia, China, and Australia.
Assai has more than 70 people working for the company all over the world, including 50 at our Headquarters in Culemborg, the Netherlands. We also have growing offices in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Indore, India. We are a friendly and diverse group of colleagues, representing 18+ different nationalities, and we believe that this is part of our strength, as well as an enormous drive, positive attitude, and a lot of enthusiasm to make every day a success.
Apply through the form below. More questions? Email [email protected]
We do our hiring ourselves. If you’re an agency, do not reach out to help us. Candidates can fill out the form themselves.