We are currently looking for an office manager for our new office in Indore, India.
As an experienced Office Manager for our Indore office in India, you are primarily
responsible for supporting business operations by managing various office systems.
This means that you ensure that everything in and related to the office runs smoothly
on a day-to-day basis. Being the first person to go to in the office when support is
needed by one of our colleagues, you need to have excellent social and communication
skills. Since you will be working in close relation with colleagues in Culemborg, the Netherlands, you
need to have excellent knowledge of the English language written and verbal.
• Manage day to day business of the office;
• Manage and execute all kinds of administrative tasks and procedures;
• Designing and implementing office policy by striving for as much standardization as possible;
• Help in organizing office events;
• Administrating of paper works of colleagues for official travels within India and abroad;
• Answering phone, processing emails;
• Taking care of courier shipments;
• Order office supplies and equipment;
• Maintaining contacts with suppliers, landlord, cleaning company etc.;
• Organizing and planning office occupation as well as keeping track of the employees in the central calendar;
• Maintaining contacts with HR Culemborg regarding sick leave/annual leave etc.;
• Education in Office Management;
• 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position;
• Thorough knowledge of and experience with MS Office;
• You can work independently, but you are also a team player;
• You are friendly and tactful, even in stressful situations;
• You have a proactive and positive attitude;
• You like to organize things down to the last detail;
• You can plan and organize well;
• You are decisive and resolute;
Assai provides complete control, support and precision for the world’s most important projects and operations.
We are an enthusiastic group of IT-professionals dedicated to the development and maintenance of software applications in an Oracle and Java environment. We have developed a successful application, called Assai, a Document Control and Management System which is specialized in supporting complex engineering and construction projects for industries including energy, transportation, infrastructure, and mining. Our application is used by a growing number of customers from around the world, including Europe, North America, the Middle East, West Africa, Southeast Asia, China, and Australia.
Assai has more than 65 people working for the company all over the world, including 45 at our Headquarters in Culemborg, the Netherlands. We also have a growing office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and we’ll be starting an office in Indore, India. We are a friendly and diverse group of colleagues, representing 18+ different nationalities, and we believe that this is part of our strength, as well as an enormous drive, positive attitude, and a lot of enthusiasm to make every day a success.
Apply through the form below. More questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We do our hiring ourselves. If you’re an agency, do not reach out to help us. Candidates can fill out the form themselves.