We are currently looking for a Oracle PL/SQL Developer (40 hours per week) to join our team.
We are looking for
We are looking for a person with a sound Oracle background, who can add Oracle knowledge and experience in one of our development teams. This person should at least have completed an HBO study (Hoger Beroepsonderwijs / Bachelor certificate).
Are you flexible, independent, but also able to work in a team? Do you have thorough knowledge of the English language (both verbal and in writing)? Are you currently living in the Netherlands? Then maybe we are looking for you!
- Converting functional designs into technical solutions with a team;
- Implementing changes to the applications;
- Performing tests and problem analysis;
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance of the application;
- Supporting the users of the application (3rd line, sometimes 2nd line support as training).
Your technical requirements
- Oracle SQL+.
- Performance tuning
- Preferably Power BI or experience with other BI Tools.
- 2-5 years’ experience in working in a development team.
- Experience with elastic DB or other databases.
- Experience in working with agile development methods is an advantage.
- Inspirational skills – Ability to self-teach and teach others, with a continuous interest in the latest technologies.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Thorough knowledge of the English language, both verbal and in writing
Assai Software Services offers a divers and flexible job with a growing international organization with good future perspectives. At work, we have an informal culture with a team spirit and hands-on mentality. Assai is an innovative organization where you can shape your own tasks and responsibilities, while taking the company’s objectives into account.
You will be working in our Culemborg office, and we are looking for a full-time employee (40 hours).
- Work location is our office in Culemborg (the Netherlands).
- Flexibility to (partially) work from home.
- Full-time employment (40 hours/week).
- Competitive salary and conditions.
- Training on the job and possibilities for a personal development plan.
Assai provides complete control, support and precision for the world’s most important projects and operations.
We are an enthusiastic group of IT-professionals dedicated to the development and maintenance of software applications in an Oracle and Java environment. We have developed a successful application, called Assai, a Document Control and Management System which is specialized in supporting complex engineering and construction projects for industries including energy, transportation, infrastructure, and mining. Our application is used by a growing number of customers from around the world, including Europe, North America, the Middle East, West Africa, Southeast Asia, China, and Australia.
Assai has more than 65 people working for the company all over the world, including 45 at our Headquarters in Culemborg, the Netherlands. We also have a growing office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and we’ll be starting an office in Indore, India. We are a friendly and diverse group of colleagues, representing 18+ different nationalities, and we believe that this is part of our strength, as well as an enormous drive, positive attitude, and a lot of enthusiasm to make every day a success.
Apply through the form below. More questions? Email email@example.com
We do our hiring ourselves. If you’re an agency, do not reach out to help us. Candidates can fill out the form themselves.