We are currently looking for a Power BI Developer (40 hours per week) to join our team in Indore, India.
We are looking for
As an experienced BI Developer, you are mainly responsible for designing, maintaining and developing BI reports and for providing insights to improve decision-making. The role of this developer requires him/her to have a wide knowledge of business intelligence, data integration, data warehousing, modelling, database, and technical aspects of BI tools.
You work closely with end clients and Assai consultants to understand their needs on reports and provide a BI solution to fulfil the requirements. You can hand over multiple requirements from different clients. Furthermore, you will work in close cooperation with the Product Owner, presales team & development team, in a multidisciplinary, international environment.
- Test, implement, and document BI systems;
- Evaluate existing data-collecting and analytics systems;
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms;
- Analyse big data to discover trends and patterns;
- Translate business needs into technical specifications by coordinating with Assai consultants or clients directly;
- Establish procedures for data sharing with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensure we use accurate and secure methods to extract data;
- Use data visualization techniques to present information.
- Experience as a BI Consultant, Data Scientist, or similar role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus;
- Experience with data mining;
- Good knowledge of machine learning;
- Experience using Microsoft Power BI;
- Good knowledge of DAX;
- Strong skill in statistics and reporting.
- Work location is our office in Indore, India;
- Full-time, fixed employment (40 hours / week);
- Competitive salary and conditions.
Assai provides complete control, support and precision for the world’s most important projects and operations.
We are an enthusiastic group of IT-professionals dedicated to the development and maintenance of software applications in an Oracle and Java environment. We have developed a successful application, called Assai, a Document Control and Management System which is specialized in supporting complex engineering and construction projects for industries including energy, transportation, infrastructure, and mining. Our application is used by a growing number of customers from around the world, including Europe, North America, the Middle East, West Africa, Southeast Asia, China, and Australia.
Assai has more than 65 people working for the company all over the world, including 45 at our Headquarters in Culemborg, the Netherlands. We also have a growing office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and we’ll be starting an office in Indore, India. We are a friendly and diverse group of colleagues, representing 18+ different nationalities, and we believe that this is part of our strength, as well as an enormous drive, positive attitude, and a lot of enthusiasm to make every day a success.
Apply through the form below. More questions? Email email@example.com
We do our hiring ourselves. If you’re an agency, do not reach out to help us. Candidates can fill out the form themselves.