The Pre-sales consultant manages the technical support required during the sales phase. He/She will collaborate closely with the sales & marketing, and product teams to bridge the prospect’s expectations in product suites and our offerings. He/She is also responsible for managing and providing sales support, like demos, gap analysis, etc., to the sales team.
Your duties and responsibilities
- Attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated before producing a solution.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations/demos internally and externally.
- Support on providing in-depth product demos & solutions.
- Structure and produce technical proposals and documentation outlining our cost savings and business benefits to clients.
- Coordination within other departments to enhance product functionalities and provide constant input on improvements.
- Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirements to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Implementations;
- Support marketing: organizing documentation on product functionalities;
- Manage technical sales support throughout lead development, qualification, pipeline management, forecasting, account strategy & planning;
- Training the sales team on product functionalities and maintaining standard demo instances for the Account managers and BDM’s.;
- Travel to client locations for sales and marketing support;
- Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes.
- Relevant experience with pre-sales consultancy in document management and control domain
- Bachelor’s 4-year Degree in Engineering or masters;
- 9+ years of relevant experience in software to Oil & Gas- or adjacent industries;
- Deep understanding of operational processes (project management, engineering, maintenance, process safety, QA);
- Presentation skills;
- Hands-on, self-starter, getting things done mentality;
- Potential to develop towards a leadership position;
- Excellent and fluent knowledge of the English language;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Vigorous and enthusiastic team player with a positive and proactive attitude;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, in teams and autonomously.
Assai offers a diverse and flexible job in a growing international organization with good future perspectives. At work, we have an informal culture with a team-spirit and a hands-on environment where good employment conditions apply. Assai is an innovative organization where you can shape your own tasks and responsibilities, taking the organization’s objectives into account. The job takes place in our office in Culemborg. We are looking for a full-time employee (40 hours).
- Work location is our office in Culemborg (the Netherlands).
- Flexibility to partially work from home.
- Full-time, fixed employment (40 hours/week).
- Competitive salary and conditions.
We would like to receive a CV and motivation. Tell us why you would like to work for Assai!
Please note that we can only invite you for an interview if you live in the Netherlands and have a valid working permit.
We are an enthusiastic group of IT professionals dedicated to developing and maintaining software applications in an Oracle and Java environment. We have developed a successful application called AssaiDCMS, a Document Control and Management System mainly focusing on Engineering and Construction projects. Our Head Office is based in Culemborg, the Netherlands. We also have offices in Indore (India), and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), and later this year, we will be opening our office in Houston, USA.
Currently, our system is being used worldwide, and our client base is growing rapidly. Our clients are mainly operational in Engineering and Construction (Oil & Gas exploration and production, building of platforms, tunnels, stadiums, and more) in Europe, the United States of America, the Middle East, Western Africa, South East Asia, Japan, and Australia.
Apply through the form below.
We do our hiring ourselves. If you’re an agency, do not reach out to help us. Candidates can fill out the form themselves.