Do you have the ability and drive to help our clients?
Are you ready to start a job at a rapidly growing organization?
Would you like to work in a dynamic team of colleagues sharing the passion for creating beautiful software?
If so, then maybe you are the person we’re looking for.
- Develop detailed project plans, including scope, goals, deliverables, and milestones, in alignment with our clients and our internal organizational objectives.
- Define project tasks, resource requirements, and timelines to ensure successful project execution.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks, issues, and dependencies associated with the project.
Project Execution and Monitoring
- Lead and motivate cross-functional teams, ensuring an understanding of project goals and roles clearly.
- Monitor project progress, track key performance indicators (KPIs), and report on project status to stakeholders.
- Coordinate and facilitate effective communication among team members, stakeholders, and customers to ensure alignment and resolve conflicts.
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule, and costs while assessing potential impacts.
- Identify resource requirements and work with Team Leads and Management to allocate resources appropriately.
- Monitor and manage resource utilization to ensure optimal team performance and productivity.
- Provide guidance and support to team members, fostering a collaborative and high-performance work environment.
- Establish quality standards and ensure that project deliverables meet or exceed these standards.
- Conduct regular quality reviews, identify areas for improvement, and implement necessary corrective actions.
- Perform thorough project documentation and knowledge transfer to ensure smooth handover and support for ongoing maintenance.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, partners, and vendors.
- Manage client and other stakeholder expectations, negotiate project priorities, and effectively communicate project updates, risks, and issues.
- Conduct regular meetings, presentations, and status updates to keep stakeholders informed and engaged throughout the project lifecycle.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (Master’s
- Proven experience (minimum of 5 years) as a Project Manager, specifically managing
highly complex software projects.
- Strong leadership abilities with a track record of successfully managing cross-functional
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize
tasks and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively
collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to solve problems and make sound decisions
based on data and insights.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software (e.g., Jira, Microsoft Project).
- Document Control and Document Management knowledge is a plus.
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
Assai Software Services offers a diverse and flexible job in a growing international organization with good future perspectives. At work, we have an informal culture with a team-spirit and hands-on environment, where good employment conditions apply. Assai is an innovative organization where you have the opportunity to shape your own tasks and responsibilities, taking the organization objectives into account. The job takes place in our office in Culemborg and we are looking for a full time employee (40 hours).
- Work location is our office in Culemborg (the Netherlands);
- Full-time, fixed employment (40 hours / week);
- Possibility to work (partly) from home;
- Competitive salary and conditions.
We are an enthusiastic group of IT professionals dedicated to developing and maintaining software applications in an Oracle and Java environment. We have developed a successful application called Assai Document Control and Management System mainly focusing on Engineering and Construction projects. Our Head Office is based in Culemborg, the Netherlands. We also have offices in Indore (India), and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), and later this year, we will be opening our office in Houston, USA.
Currently, our system is being used worldwide, and our client base is growing rapidly. Our clients are mainly operational in Engineering and Construction (Oil & Gas exploration and production, building of platforms, tunnels, stadiums, and more) in Europe, the United States of America, the Middle East, Western Africa, South East Asia, Japan, and Australia.
We seek a skilled and experienced Project Manager to join our international software company. As a Project Manager, you will oversee the successful planning, execution, and delivery of projects related to our highly complex software product.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and customers to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet quality standards. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in managing complex software projects, possess excellent leadership and communication skills, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Apply through the form below. More questions? Email [email protected]
We do our hiring ourselves. If you’re an agency, do not reach out to help us. Candidates can fill out the form themselves.