We are currently looking for a Sales Channel Manager (40 hours per week) to join our team at Assai.
We are looking for
The Sales Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. The Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, partner enablement and joint marketing objectives. This role will include supporting the company’s ongoing sales and growth opportunities by providing support of our portfolio to assigned Channel partners or customers.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned Channel Partners.
- Working with partners on sales resources, marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to point of incremental join revenue achievement.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as trade shows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Enabling partners for targeted marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to point of incremental join revenue achievement
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as trade shows, campaigns, and other promotional activities.
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyse market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricing.
- Deliver customer presentations if required, and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Technical Bachelors degree (Engineering); Masters is a plus
- At least 5-7 years of sales / channel management (B2B, B2C);
- Proven marketing, strategic, analytical and implementation skills;
- Must possess a combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results;
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills;
- Strong time management and organizational abilities;
- Ability to take initiative, work independent and highly proactive;
- Eye for detail and analytical skills;
- Strong (English) language skills, preferably native-speaking;
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking;
- Experience working in an international organization;
- Experience working with remote teams;
- Creative communication skills;
- Eager to learn and make sure that we have a strong cross-channel online presence;
- Excellent at building positive relationships and team working.
- Work location is our office in Culemborg, The Netherlands;
- Possibility to work (partially) from home
- Full-time, fixed employment (40 hours / week);
- Competitive salary and conditions.
Assai provides complete control, support and precision for the world’s most important projects and operations.
We are an enthusiastic group of IT-professionals dedicated to the development and maintenance of software applications in an Oracle and Java environment. We have developed a successful application, called Assai, a Document Control and Management System which is specialized in supporting complex engineering and construction projects for industries including energy, transportation, infrastructure, and mining. Our application is used by a growing number of customers from around the world, including Europe, North America, the Middle East, West Africa, Southeast Asia, China, and Australia.
Assai has more than 65 people working for the company all over the world, including 45 at our Headquarters in Culemborg, the Netherlands. We also have a growing office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and we’ll be starting an office in Indore, India. We are a friendly and diverse group of colleagues, representing 18+ different nationalities, and we believe that this is part of our strength, as well as an enormous drive, positive attitude, and a lot of enthusiasm to make every day a success.
Apply through the form below. More questions? Email email@example.com
We do our hiring ourselves. If you’re an agency, do not reach out to help us. Candidates can fill out the form themselves.